PRC volunteers do it all, from food pantry worker to job coach to ESL teacher.
Interested in volunteering? At PRC, we offer dozens of volunteer opportunities, for both individuals and for groups.
See a job or project here that looks interesting? Just complete the Volunteer Application to get started.
For Individual Volunteers
There are a variety of volunteer opportunities, including the following:
- Food Pantry Worker
- Resource Rescue Driver
- Clothes Closet Worker
- Intake Assistant
- Specialized Intake Assistant
- Office Assistant
- Computer Refurbishing Assistant
- Computer Service Representative
- Computer Training Instructor
- Job Coach
- Art Instructor
- Children’s Art Instructor
- Children’s Art Assistant
- Professional Services Volunteer
Go HERE to see a listing of what jobs are currently available.
For Groups and Families
Groups and families can choose to do a community project or apply to volunteer for a shift in the food pantry.
About Community Projects:
We have materials and plans prepared for you to use, or perhaps you have a creative idea of your own! Take a look at the suggestions in our Volunteer Toolkits where you'll find everything you need to make your project a success.
Some ideas for community projects include:
- Organize a collection drive – food, books, clothing, toiletries, art supplies, children's holiday gifts
- Hold a fund-raiser – Bowl-a-Thon, Wear Denim day, Walk/Run, Potluck, Yard sale