Your gift helps People’s Resource Center feed, educate, and uplift our DuPage neighbors in need. See how we’re making a difference. People’s Resource Center will use your gift where needed most, unless you designate a particular program or purpose for your gift.
Your generous gifts helped PRC serve 30,000 DuPage residents last year.
PRC is efficient and effective People’s Resource Center uses your donations efficiently and effectively. 92% of People’s Resource Center’s annual expenses are for programs and services for clients. Just 8% is used for fundraising and administrative expenses
Ways to Give
- Give Online: Your donation will be securely processed by Acceptiva.
- Give by Mail: Send your check to People’s Resource Center, 201 S. Naperville Road, Wheaton, IL 60187.
- Automatic Monthly Giving: When you make a donation online, indicate “monthly” for donaton frequency. Or you may complete this PRC Monthly Donation Form and mail it to PRC.
- Payroll Deduction: Contact your employer’s human resources department about payroll deductions for charitable gifts.
- Matching Gifts: Many employers will match gifts you make to any 501(c)3 organization. Contact your employer’s human resources department to find out if this benefit is offered to you; we’ll be happy to complete any required forms.
Types of Gifts
- Honor and Memorial Gifts: You may make a donation in honor or memory of a loved one, friend or family member. We’ll send notification of your gift to the person you choose.
- Gifts of Stock: A gift of appreciated securities supports the work of PRC and may also offer tax advantages for you. Consult your tax advisor for advice specific to your situation. To donate stock, or for more information, please contact the PRC Finance Office by calling 630.682.5402 ext. 256.
- Planned Gifts: Remember People’s Resource Center with a gift through your will, a beneficiary designation for an insurance policy or retirement account, a charitable trust, or other gift or charitable component of an estate plan. Learn more.