PRC is not currently open for individual clothing donations at this time due to Covid-19 restrictions.
Due to many limitations, we are only coordinating specific winter gear clothing drives with groups/organizations. All drives must be planned and coordinated through PRC’s development department.
Planned drives must schedule clothing donations to be dropped off at the PRC Westmont location, only. PRC does not pick up clothing donations.
Donations drop off hours at Westmont are:
- Monday and Friday: 8:00am – 4:30pm
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: 1:00pm – 4:30pm
We are unable to accept any clothing donations at our PRC Wheaton location.
Please call 630-682-5402 ext 306, to learn more.
Given our limited capacity to accept clothing donations, please consider donating to one of the following organizations:
- Purple Manatee: https://purplemanateeresale.com 241 W. St Charles Road, Lombard, IL 60148
- Westmont Common Closet: https://www.facebook.com/westmontcommoncloset/ 117 N. Cass Ave, Westmont, IL 60559
- St. Vincent: http://svdpjoliet.org/ locations: http://www.svdpjoliet.org/contact/locations/
- Repeat Boutique https://www.repeatboutiquecenter.com/ 191 South Gary Avenue, Suite 140, Carol Stream, IL 60188
- Poised for Success: https://www.poisedforsuccess.org/ 312 S. Westmore-Meyers Rd, Lombard, IL 60148
- Sharing Connections: https://www.sharingconnections.org/ 5111 Chase Avenue, Downers Grove, IL 60515
If clothing is beyond gently used/not in good condition, please consider donating to a local clothing recycling program.