Effective Monday, October 3, PRC will be accepting seasonal clothing donations from the community.
Space is limited so please adhere to these guidelines.
Clothing donations can be dropped off at Westmont ONLY during the following hours:
- Monday and Friday: 8:00am – 4:30pm
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: 1:00pm – 4:30pm
* Do not leave clothing donations outside of our building.
Clothing donations are limited to no more than 4 bags per drop off.
We are only accepting the following new or gently used items:
- Seasonally appropriate clothing accepted for all ages.
- Lightly used or new winter coats.
- Casual pants, jeans, dresses, skirts, long-sleeved shirts, t-shirts, sweatshirts, shoes, pajamas.
- New socks and new underwear only.
Effective October 3, we are no longer accepting summer clothing (i.e., no shorts, tank tops, sandals, bathing suits).
We do not accept any household items, appliances, furniture, or any non-clothing items for our clothes closet.
Contact a local clothing recycling program if you have clothing not suitable for PRC. A list of recycling programs can be found at Textile Recycling/Clothing Donation – DuPage County IL, click here.
Given our limited donation hours and capacity to accept clothing donations, please consider donating to one of the following organizations:
- Purple Manatee: https://purplemanateeresale.com 241 W. St Charles Road, Lombard, IL 60148
- Westmont Common Closet: https://www.facebook.com/westmontcommoncloset/ 117 N. Cass Ave, Westmont, IL 60559
- St. Vincent: http://svdpjoliet.org/ locations: http://www.svdpjoliet.org/contact/locations/
- Repeat Boutique https://www.repeatboutiquecenter.com/ 191 South Gary Avenue, Suite 140, Carol Stream, IL 60188
- Poised for Success: https://www.poisedforsuccess.org/ 312 S. Westmore-Meyers Rd, Lombard, IL 60148
- Sharing Connections: https://www.sharingconnections.org/ 5111 Chase Avenue, Downers Grove, IL 60515