CLICK TO DONATEYour gift to support the work of People's Resource Center makes a real difference in the lives of neighbors in need.
With your gift, you put food on the tables of hungry families, you help prevent homelessness, and you help us provide a wide range of opportunities for people in our community to develop the skills needed to achieve self-sufficiency. Thank you for your generosity. GIVE ONLINE
- To give online, click here
. Online gifts to People's Resource Center are processed securely by Acceptiva.GIVE BY MAIL
- To give by mail, send your check to People's Resource Center, 201 S. Naperville Road, Wheaton, IL 60187
.GIVE BY PHONE
- You may also call us at 630-682-5402 to make your gift by phone.
Please scroll down for information about program designations, honor/memorial gifts, automatic monthly giving, bequests and planned giving, gifts of stock, and payroll deduction gifts.
People's Resource Center uses your donations efficiently and effectively. 95% of People's Resource Center's annual expenses are for programs and services for clients. Just 5% is used for fundraising and administrative expenses.
People's Resource Center has been recognized for its efficient and effective operations by groups including Charity Navigator
, and Better Business Bureau
. Click here
for PRC's Gift Acceptance Policy.PROGRAM DESIGNATIONS
- Your gift will be used where needed most to help neighbors in need, unless you prefer to designate your gift for a specific program such as Thanksgiving Meals
, Share the Spirit
, or any of our other programs. Simply indicate a program designation when making your gift.HONOR AND MEMORIAL GIFTS
- Make a gift to People's Resource Center in honor
or in memory
of a friend or loved one. We'll be glad to send a card to the recipient you request notifying him or her of your gift.AUTOMATIC MONTHLY GIVING
- It's easy to set up a monthly recurring donation using your credit card. Simply make an online gift
today, and indicate "monthly" for donation frequency. Or, click here
to download and print a form you can mail back to us. Your bank or employer may offer additional ways for you to make monthly contributions to People's Resource Center.BEQUESTS and PLANNED GIVING
- The Dorothy McIntyre Legacy Society
Thoughtful estate planning can allow you to make a lasting difference for neighbors in need while providing for family and minimizing tax liabilities. The right gift plan can help you leave a legacy of caring and compassion for the communities and organizations that have meant the most to you.
The Dorothy McIntyre Legacy Society
honors those who have chosen to name People's Resource Center as a beneficiary of a future gift through a will, a beneficiary designation for an insurance policy or retirement account, a charitable trust, or other gift or charitable component of an estate plan. Additionally, the Dorothy McIntyre Legacy Society honors donors who make a gift during their lifetimes for the People's Resource Center Endowment Fund sufficient to perpetuate their annual support for People's Resource Center.Click here
to download and print a Dorothy McIntyre Legacy Society Membership Form.Click here
to download and print a brochure about the Dorothy McIntyre Legacy Society.GIFTS OF STOCK
- An outright gift of appreciated securities, or stock, to the People's Resource Center is a meaningful gift that may also allow you to avoid the capital gains tax and receive an income tax deduction for the fair market value of the stock at the time of the gift.
Of course, each individual's tax situation is different. Consult your tax advisor for specifics about the best ways to make charitable gifts.
To begin the simple process of donating stock, please contact our Finance Office by phone at 630-682-5402 or click here
to complete this form and a member of our finance staff will contact you.PAYROLL DEDUCTION GIFTS
- Payroll deduction is a convenient way to contribute to the People's Resource Center by making automatic gifts each pay period. Please contact your human resources department for details on how you can contribute to PRC through payroll deduction. Our staff will be pleased to provide any information you need to complete the process. Call us at 630-682-5402.